At Farming Simulator App, accessible from farmingsimulator.app, one of our main priorities is the privacy of our visitors.
do not hesitate to contact us. email@example.com
regards to the information that they shared and/or collect in Farming Simulator App.
This policy is not applicable to any information collected offline or via channels other than this website.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it,
will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name,
email address, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us,
and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you sign up for an Account, we may ask you for your contact information, such as your
email address, which we will keep encrypted in our database.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website.
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website.
- Understand and analyze how you use our website.
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer.
- service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website.
- Send you emails.
- Find and prevent fraud.
Farming Simulator App follows a standard procedure of using log files.
These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a
part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol
(IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages,
and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on
the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Farming Simulator App uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store
information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited.
The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors'
browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
to serve ads to our site visitors based upon their visit to www.website.com and other sites on the internet.
However, visitors may choose to decline the use of DART cookies by visiting the Google ad and content network
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
used in their respective advertisements and links that appear on Farming Simulator App, which are sent directly
to users' browser. They automatically receive your IP address when this occurs. These technologies are used to measure
the effectiveness of their advertising campaigns and/or to personalize the advertising content
that you see on websites that you visit.
Note that Farming Simulator App has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
we are advising you to consult the respective Privacy Policies of these third-party ad servers
for more detailed information. It may include their practices and instructions about how to opt-out of certain options.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed
information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers'
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific
pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate.
- You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected
to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. email@example.com
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet.
We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Farming Simulator App does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information
from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website,
we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts
to promptly remove such information from our records.
In accordance with the established legal requirement, the obligation to inform all users is fulfilled.
and interested parties that the responsibility and ownership of the web domain farmingsimulator.app belong to Corporacion Vcoud C.A,
with RIF J-40505031-4, with tax address at: San Juan, Esq. Garita a Pescador.
Edf. Capuchinos, Floor 17 Ofc. 172. Mcpo Libertador, CCS - VE
and whose contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org